The Mongolia Today quarterly magazine is published by the English Publications Department of the MONTSAME National News Agency. The Department also produces the Mongol Messenger weekly newspaper.
The edition for April-June 2016 features articles of a wide range of topics, including high profile visits, pre-ASEM Summit preparation, side events, Mongolia's participation in the 2016 Summer Olympics, Oyu Tolgoi LLC / Оюу Толгой ХХК underground project, and more. With an intent to present Mongolia as a modern nation rather traditional and nomadic country, we focused more on modern development and international relations on this isuue.
Some of the many article you can read from this issue of the Mongolia Today magazine are as follows,
- Khaan Quest multinational peacekeeping operations exercise of 2016 held last May and June in Mongolia
- Breakthrough domestic brands overcoming the obstacles at the market, such as ARIUNAA SURI, HUSUG Project and MARAL brands
- Tour through the birthplace of the Great Chinggis Khaan
- Hunnu Mall and Entertainment Center - a new tide of service sector development
- Mongolian Step for Mazaalai Rescue NGO's bid to save #Mazaalai (Gobi Bear) from extinction
- Introduction to the Mongolian National team to compete at the RioOlympics
- History to the Mongolian ballet with a legacy of 60 years and to the Mongolian postage stamps that symbolizes Mongolia's cultural identity and many more.